Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2011 - SP! - Latin America

ACT 2011 - SP! - Latin America

[ Edited ]

Does anyone know where I can download SP1 for the LATIN AMERICAN version of ACT 2011 Premium?  I can only find the US and CA versions.

The reason I need to load SP1 is that I keep getting the following error when I try to insert a new field or check/repair my database:

'ACTOLEDB' is not a valid login or you do not have permission.  User or role 'ACTOLEDB' does not exist in this database.

I have read that a solution is to load SP1.

Thanks.

Copper Contributor

Re: ACT 2011 - SP! - Latin America

[ Edited ]

Walter

See link to download files and detailed document explaining how to apply SP1 + HF1 for Sage ACT! 2011 Latin America version at ACT!Brasil Group on Linkedin.

http://www.linkedin.com/groupItem?view=&gid=3350420&type=member&item=40748402&qid=57050a74-9b3e-4242...

Make sure to select US that is the right choice for Latin America version.

By the way, Sage just announced HF3 for Sage ACT!2011. We are analysing the document and will publish the complete information for Latin America version´s users. To apply HF3 you first need SP1+HF1 installed.

Join ACT!Brasil Group at Linkedin. It´s free and you can get all information you need to support your ACT! in Brazilian Portuguese.

JRSantos
@ACT!Brasil
jrsantos@multiservice.com.br
www.actbrasil.com.br

Many thanks JR.  I will join the Brazil group (I believe that I have already done so).  I prefer to write in English because it is easier for me.  I will try again but I have already tried to apply SP1 US version and I get an error message saying that it is not the correct region.  I will try again at close of business today and let you know what the outcome is.

Thanks for your help.

Copper Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think you are confusing version and instalation local. If you can, please click on the ACT! menu - Help - About ACT! and send a print screen of the Help - About ACT! window to jrsantos@multiservice.com.br

JRSantos
@ACT!Brasil
jrsantos@multiservice.com.br
www.actbrasil.com.br