Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2011 Premium and Peachtree Quantum 2011 integration question

ACT! 2011 Premium and Peachtree Quantum 2011 integration question

Dear all,

First, thank you for any and all help!

Ok, so the problem is this:

We use a proprietary database software but its usefulness is running out.  We would like the integration that comes with Peachtree and ACT!.  I have the Peachtree Link working, but when we import the customer base from Peachtree in to ACT! it places them under "Contacts."  About 99% of the customers in our Peachtree are companies, so we would like to retrieve sales history.  Or is there a way to retrieve sales history (read:  Peachtree Link) off the contact?  I've looked under the Designer and couldn't find it.

Without having to change fields, is there an easy way to import the Peachtree customers as Companies in ACT! and we can add Contacts later?

It's over 4k businesses, so we'd rather not do it by hand if we can avoid it.

Thank you all in advance again!

kjanko586

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! 2011 Premium and Peachtree Quantum 2011 integration question

Hello kjanko586,

Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. Although there may some consultants who work with the ACT! Peachtree Link, that product is actually developed and supported by Sage Peachtree. I believe you would get a better response by posting your question in the Sage Peachtree Community.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Dear Greig,

Thank you for your very prompt reply!

I will post this in the Peachtree forum as well, but thought it would be an ACT! issue since it's importing Peachtree in to ACT!, and it's getting filed as "Contacts."  Doesn't hurt to have it posted on both forums for a more robust response! Smiley Happy

kjanko586

Platinum Elite Contributor

I'm not aware of direct import method, but you should be able to export the Peachtree companies to a .csv file or Excel, then format and import that spreadsheet into your ACT! database.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.