Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2011 OUtlook Sync shows error that Month must be between one and twelve. Any Idea how to resolve?

ACT 2011 OUtlook Sync shows error that Month must be between one and twelve. Any Idea how to resolve?

Event Type:        Error

Event Source:    mscorlib

Event Category:                None

Event ID:              0

Date:                     6/24/2015

Time:                     4:13:42 PM

User:                     N/A

Computer:          PIPER

Description:

Erro during activity sync.

Month must be between one and twelve.

Parameter name: month

at System.DateTime.DaysInMonth(Int32 year, Int32 month)

at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityRecurUtility.YMNumAbsFirstOcc(ActivityRecurSpec aRS, DateTime aST, ActivityRecurPeriod recPer)

at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityRecurUtility.YearlyOccurrences(ActivityRecurSpec recurSpec, DateTime activityStartTime, DateTime startRange, DateTime endRange)

at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityRecurUtility.GetActivityOccurrenceDates(ActivityRecurSpec recurSpec, DateTime activityStartTime, DateTime activityEndTime, DateTime startRange, DateTime endRange)

at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityManagerDB.GenerateActivitiesFromBaseData(ActivityBaseData[] baseDataItems, DateTime startRange, DateTime endRange, Boolean onlyFirstUnclearedInRange, Boolean onlyFirstInstance)

at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityManagerDB.GetActivities(Boolean firstUnclearedOnly, Boolean firstInstanceOnly, DateTime startRange, DateTime endRange)

at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityManager.GetActivities(IActivityFilterCriteria[] filterCriteria, IActivityFilterCriteria[] userFilterCriteria, ActivityAccessor[] accessors, Contact contact, Boolean includeEvents, Boolean firstUnclearedOnly, Boolean firstInstanceOnly, RetrievalMode retrievalMode, DateTime startRange, DateTime endRange)

at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityManager.GetActivityList(ActivitySortCriteria sort, IActivityFilterCriteria[] filterCriteria, IActivityFilterCriteria[] userFilterCriteria, ActivityAccessor[] accessors, Contact contact, Boolean includeEvents, Boolean firstUnclearedOnly, RetrievalMode retrievalMode, DateTime startRange, DateTime endRange)

at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityManager.GetActivityList(ActivitySortCriteria sortCriteria, IActivityFilterCriteria[] filterCriteria, DateTime startRange, DateTime endRange)

at Act.Outlook.Win.Integration.ActivityService.GetActivities(DateTime start, DateTime end, Boolean includeClearedActivity)

at Act.Outlook.Sync.Common.ActivitySynchronizer.SyncAllAppointments(IConfigurationService configurationService, DateTime start, DateTime end)

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Re: ACT 2011 OUtlook Sync shows error that Month must be between one and twelve. Any Idea how to resolve?

[ Edited ]

Running Sage Act Premium 2011 Hot fix 6 on Windows 7. syncing with outlook 2007.

Re: ACT 2011 OUtlook Sync shows error that Month must be between one and twelve. Any Idea how to resolve?

I have created a New ACT database and events I create in ACT are appearing in the Act calendar. However the Sync is still not working. I get the same error message in my event Viewer:

Log Name: Application
Source: mscorlib
Date: 6/30/2015 1:35:50 PM
Event ID: 0
Task Category: None
Level: Error
Keywords: Classic
User: N/A
Computer: Paul-PC
Description:
Erro during activity sync.
at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityRecurUtility.YMNumAbsFirstOcc(ActivityRecurSpec aRS, DateTime aST, ActivityRecurPeriod recPer)
at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityRecurUtility.YearlyOccurrences(ActivityRecurSpec recurSpec, DateTime activityStartTime, DateTime startRange, DateTime endRange)
at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityRecurUtility.GetActivityOccurrenceDates(ActivityRecurSpec recurSpec, DateTime activityStartTime, DateTime activityEndTime, DateTime startRange, DateTime endRange)
at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityManagerDB.GenerateActivitiesFromBaseData(ActivityBaseData[] baseDataItems, DateTime startRange, DateTime endRange, Boolean onlyFirstUnclearedInRange, Boolean onlyFirstInstance)
at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityManagerDB.GetActivities(Boolean firstUnclearedOnly, Boolean firstInstanceOnly, DateTime startRange, DateTime endRange)
at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityManager.GetActivities(IActivityFilterCriteria[] filterCriteria, IActivityFilterCriteria[] userFilterCriteria, ActivityAccessor[] accessors, Contact contact, Boolean includeEvents, Boolean firstUnclearedOnly, Boolean firstInstanceOnly, RetrievalMode retrievalMode, DateTime startRange, DateTime endRange)
at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityManager.GetActivityList(ActivitySortCriteria sort, IActivityFilterCriteria[] filterCriteria, IActivityFilterCriteria[] userFilterCriteria, ActivityAccessor[] accessors, Contact contact, Boolean includeEvents, Boolean firstUnclearedOnly, RetrievalMode retrievalMode, DateTime startRange, DateTime endRange)
at Act.Framework.Activities.ActivityManager.GetActivityList(ActivitySortCriteria sortCriteria, IActivityFilterCriteria[] filterCriteria, DateTime startRange, DateTime endRange)
at Act.Outlook.Win.Integration.ActivityService.GetActivities(DateTime start, DateTime end, Boolean includeClearedActivity)
at Act.Outlook.Sync.Common.ActivitySynchronizer.SyncAllAppointments(IConfigurationService configurationService, DateTime start, DateTime end)
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="mscorlib" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">0</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-06-30T20:35:50.000000000Z" />
<EventRecordID>339383</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>Paul-PC</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>Erro during activity sync.
at Act.Outlook.Sync.Common.ActivitySynchronizer.SyncAllAppointments(IConfigurationService configurationService, DateTime start, DateTime end)</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

Created a new outlook profile and am able to sync it to the new act database. I can sync the old act database with the new outlook profile, but I still cannot create any activities in the old act Database calendar. So I will have to export all my contacts, group and company contacts to the new database and do the same for all of my outlook emails to the new outlook profile

Unless anyone can suggest a way to make activities appear in the act calendar. 

Silver Super Contributor

You'll need to have someone look at the database to fix it.  I don't know if Swiftpage database services will fix it for free or not but you could check with them and see.  I can fix it but I bill for the service.  Contact me offline if you want me to fix it for you.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Bronze Elite Contributor

It may be a corruption but it could also be a type mismatch between USA and EU type date formats. Just double check that the date formats are both set the same way. 

Thanks for that, I ended up clearing the outlook calendar of all events. recreating a remote database and loading all the events into act and syncing with outlook. This fixed the problem. Now the calendar is syncing with outlook and I am using companionlink to sync with my phone.