Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2010 (premium) - Set Up Ideas

ACT! 2010 (premium) - Set Up Ideas

We sell equipment and have 14 salesman.  We just recently purchased ACT! 2010 and was hoping someone could share ideas as to how they have set up thier ACT! that might work for us.

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: ACT! 2010 (premium) - Set Up Ideas

Hello Cbillings0127,

Your post is bit general, you may have better response by asking more specific questions. 

As a starter, here are some web links that may help you to set up your database:

- How to Share an Act! database

- Security roles in Act!

- Manage Act! fields

- Design Act! Layouts

Greg Martin
Sage

Re: ACT! 2010 (premium) - Set Up Ideas

Please accept my apologies (i was hoping someone could read my mind Smiley Happy)  I guess what I'm looking for is to get some really good ideas as to how other equipment sellers use ACT! to their benefit.  For example what fields they may have set up and what information they target/track.  We're hoping to use ACT! to it's fullest potential and would like to see if maybe others are using it in a way that would benefit us as well. 

We're good on the actual set up and we have customized it to suit our needs to some extent, but we're looking for ways that we could use ACT! to help our company become more efficient - get and stay ahead of the game - and do a more thorough review of our sales team etc.