Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2010 Premium on terminal server

ACT! 2010 Premium on terminal server

I have given up on getting the word add-in for act! premium for web 2010 to load properly. So i have since tried to load act on a terminal server and have run in to a new issue, also involving the word add-in.

I can only get the word or outlook add-in to load with the account that installed act! even though its installed for use by everyone.

Ironically, as has been the case looking through any sage support, mention of the word plugin or how it works is not ever mentioned. I would like to know if anyone has run into this issue and could possibly provide some insight into what is going on.

I have already made sure that the plugin is set to load. through hkey-->local machine

the add-in only shows under current user with the account that i installed act with, which was a local admin account on the ts.

Is there an executable that separately installs the word and outlook plugin with act? i believe that would be a great solution to this problem, but i cannot find anything.

Thanks

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! 2010 Premium on terminal server

Thank you, but that did not help. Basically if i open word 2003 with the account i installed act on i see an ACT! drop down in the tool bar, I do not see that with any of the other accounts, not even after the registry edits.
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! 2010 Premium on terminal server