Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 2010 Premium install

ACT 2010 Premium install

I need help i have look at the forum and found some info that was very handy  but i cant get my 2010 premium to install i keep getting the " failed to read install.ini " but i have tried copying the files to my computer running as admin and so on and still the same thing Help please

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: ACT 2010 Premium install

Hello Jbass,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. In regards to the install issue, what operating system are you installing to? If Vista or Windows 7, try disabling User Account Control from the User Accounts option in your Control Panel prior to installing.

If this does not resolve, then you may have bad install media. If you would like me to send you a download to install ACT! 2010, please send me your ACT! serial number via a Private Message in this forum. To send a message, click my username on the left, then click "Send this user a private message" on the right.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Re: ACT 2010 Premium install

Hi,

I am getting the same unable to read install.ini file error message, when installing Act 2010 client. Please could you point me in the right direction. If I send you the licence key, are you able to provide a download link.

Thanks,

Dan