Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2010 Prem SQL 2005 EX - Exception of type 'System.OutofMemoryException' was thrown

Accepted Solution Solved
Nickel Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

ACT! 2010 Prem SQL 2005 EX - Exception of type 'System.OutofMemoryException' was thrown

Greetings, I Would like to know if this error has possible solutions. Thanks and Blessings

ACT! 2010 Prem SQL 2005 EX 

Message: Exception of type 'System.OutofMemoryException' was thrown

Juan Carlos Otero

ACC - Praxi Solutions Inc.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: ACT! 2010 Prem SQL 2005 EX - Exception of type 'System.OutofMemoryException' was thrown

Hello jotero,

Is the error consistent on the machine?

Can you give me the exact procedure you did that triggered this error?

thanks

Matthew McFadden

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: ACT! 2010 Prem SQL 2005 EX - Exception of type 'System.OutofMemoryException' was thrown

Message Picture at:   http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/5899/systembc.jpg

Thanks

Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Elite Contributor

Hello jotero,

Is the error consistent on the machine?

Can you give me the exact procedure you did that triggered this error?

thanks

Matthew McFadden

Hi did you find a fix to this problem seem to be getting once a day on one machine in the office.

It has just been reloaded from scratch with XP Pro

2.6GHz CPU

2GB RAM

7200 RPM HDD (not that is should make any difference)

Other machines in the office are fine

File server is a SBS 2003 running Dual core Xeon with 4GB Ram

Thanks

Copper Contributor

I have the same problem on my side.  Posted last November with the problem and no one from Act seems to be looking at this.  There have been several other posts along these same lines, and no response from Act.  See http://community.act.com/sage/board/message?board.id=Prem&message.id=13320#M13320.
Copper Contributor

You indicate that the problem you had with this was solved.  What was the solution?  I have the same problem, but I cannot see your solution online.

Thanks in advance.

Copper Contributor

I have been experimenting, and it looks like Outlook integration is the culprit.  If you remove Outlook integration from all clients, I do not see any more 'System.OutofMemoryException' errors.  This works on my setup, at least.