Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 2010 - Drop-Down List FIELD

Accepted Solution Solved
Nickel Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

ACT! 2010 - Drop-Down List FIELD

ACT! 2010

Greetings, How can I correct the drp-down list field? I do not want is that the user can modify or add values to the list.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: ACT! 2010 - Drop-Down List FIELD

So, we are going to make the update and test, Thanks

View solution in original post

All Replies
Platinum Super Contributor

This issue has been resolved with the update for Act! 2010 due out this week.  You can check for the update by opening Act! > select the Help menu > select Update Act!.

Or you can go to the downloads section of the www.act.com website and download a copy of the update for use at a later time or on multiple machines.  Direct link to the Support page: Customer Support Resource Center

*Reminder: if you have multiple installations of Act! 2010, they all have to be updated to be able to share a database.

Greg Martin
Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Super Contributor

So, we are going to make the update and test, Thanks

Copper Contributor

Has this update been released yet? We just upgraded to 2010 on 2/22 and I just noticed there is the ability for all users to edit and add to drop-down lists. No matter if I go into define fields and mange drop-downs and uncheck the option for editing lists, you still can. I have checked for updates and it says I have the most current version. We previously had 2009 and didn't have this problem. Seems as though ACT is regressing as I'm running into many more issues with 2010 than I did in 2009.
Platinum Super Contributor

The update release was held back and is now due to be released to all next week.  You can check for the update by opening Act! > going to the Help menu and select Act! Update.
Greg Martin
Sage