Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 19.2 error in IMsgStore

ACT 19.2 error in IMsgStore

hi,

I've some issue with ACT! v19 after upgrade it to ACT! v19.2, the issue I'm facing is the sync with outlook,

when user send email from outlook, the sent email didn't sync to ACT v19.2 History, the error log as in attached images.

the user ms. outlook version is 16.0.4549.1000 (32 bit)

can anyone help me solve this issue?

thanks

note:

the image 2017-07-19_15-14-31 is the left side, and image 2017-07-19_15-14-31 is the right side

Re: ACT 19.2 error in IMsgStore

Hi crozz,

Would you know if update 2 was installed with v19.2? I have included an article below which goes into more detail regarding sync issue with Outlook 2016

38580 Microsoft Outlook synchronization is not working when using Act! with Outlook 2016

Hi Horn,

thanks for your advice, I haven't update my ACT! v19.2 to update 2, to be precise I never update it, so it is possible for me to directly update to update 2 without update to update 1, or I must doing update 1 first and then update 2?

thanks in advance

The updates are inclusive so update 2 will include the fixes update 1 has.

I have included our download center page, as i am unsure if you are on Pro or Premium I wouldn't like to provide the incorrect link

Act! Download Center

Sorry to inform you, that the update didn't work, I've already installed the update 2, but unfortunately the email history form outlook still didn't sync at all, any other idea? is it possible if I'm doing downgrade to ACT! v19 Premium again?

PS: my ACT! is ACT! v19.2 Premium

Would you be able to check if the Act.Outlook.Service is running from the Windows Task manager? 

If it is not running you can start it from one of the locations below:

64-bit OS
Act! Pro or Act! Premium: C:\Program Files (x86)\ACT\Act for Windows
Act! Premium (access via web): C:\Program Files (x86)\ACT\Act for Web

32-bit OS
Act! Pro or Act! Premium: C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Windows
Act! Premium (access via web): C:\Program Files\ACT\Act for Web

Copper Contributor

I'd also like to throw my voice into the crowd.  I have been troubleshooting this all week with very little luck.

Act! Premium v19.2 Update 2.  The 32-bit Act.Outlook.Service.exe crashes repeatedly.

32 bit office, 64 bit Windows.

Starting the application does not bring it into the task tray, it is not running from task manager.  Occasionally it *will* randomly start, and try to process the queue.  It will get through about 2 or 3 messages before crashing.  I can send you some error logs if you'd like.

I have at least a dozen separate customers who are experiencing this issue, it is all my email inbox has these days.  I have been telling them that swiftpage is working on an update 3.  I do appreciate the attention this issue is getting, but I really want to emphasize the urgency.  I have a 28 user account that wasn't very fond of my suggestion to purchase Designr1's add-on for each machine, and they haven't had history recording since June 29th.  

So far the only workarounds that have been proposed are renaming the %appdata% > HistoryQueue folder, and replacing the Act.Outlook.Service.exe with one from the installer, but I have had spotty success.  It is also important to not lose the old queue.

I am grateful for any status updates you can provide, or confirmation that there is a strike team working on this.  Thanks!

Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.
Act! Certified Consultants
......Stephen Boulden
Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.
P: 716.837.5727 x104
E: stephen@twelvethree.com

Hi Stephen,

We have made it a high priority to resolve the issues being experienced with Outlook at the moment, while there have been some workarounds found I would like to ask that if you are experiencing issues after applying the updates to latest versions to let us know as the development team are interested in logs that can be provided via Verbose logging. 

Please take a look at this article on how to enable logging: 14398 Understanding and enabling Trace Logging in Act!

I would like to mentioned that Microsoft themselves recommend in this article to be running on Deferred Channel updates if you require 'line-of-business applications, add-ins, or macros' Being on Deferred Channel will still include security updates but will miss the new features that maybe available in Current Channel.

hi Horn and Stephen i would like to inform you that I was doing downgrading my act! from v19.2 to v19 and the history is work on ACT! v19, thanks