Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT! 18 download links?

Copper Contributor

ACT! 18 download links?

I just purchased a monthly ACT! Premium upgrade from 16 to 17 last week.  I was told ver. 18 would be available the 8th. I cannot find any references on the ACT site with links to a download for the ACT 18 files. Also surprised that no-one on the community is discussing ver 18. Has it been so smooth a transition?

I was surprised that on the 8th, nothing on the act.com site referenced ver. 18. Very ambiguous. My support web page links still say they are in a weather emergency. Where are these guys located? It's 70 degrees today in the lower mid-west.

Thanks

Employee

Re: ACT! 18 download links?

Hi,

With respect to Act v18, yes the v18 is available from Dec 8th(Launch Date of the product). As far as i know you might receive an email with ACT v18 download link on or before the third week of december. If you wish to get the links before that, you can contact act tech support and based on support plan i am sure one of the agents can help you with the download link.

And the support queues are open right now and the weather emergencies seem to be off for now.

Hope this was helpful.

Thank you

I have been trying to find this out as well.  I've called 2x, left messages with machines and with humans, over 48 hours ago, and yet, no return phone calls, no emails with download links.  I have been looking at alternative packages because it has become so frustrating to not get any replies.  I was even told that I was entitled to support, yet if this is support, I think I want a refund.  No one has gotten back to me.  And I'm still trying to find the best mobile solution for a single user, on a single desktop, no server.  I shouldn't have to pay $150 extra to take my contacts on the road on my phone and tablet.

Nickel Super Contributor

Hello, I understand your frustration...  But it is important to note that this community forum is to share possible solutions, it is not an official Support site.

Premium 

http://www.act.com/download/download-act!-premium-v18

PRO

http://www.act.com/download/download-act!-pro-v18

Best regards,

contact.png

Juan Carlos Otero
juancarlostero@icloud.com
Administrator

@Pad1424 is correct. We are rolling out the upgrade to eligible customers over the next few weeks, by way of email which will contain your Act v18 serial number and download link.

Please be aware that serial numbers are version specific, so a v17 serial will not work in v18.

tech support advised me to download the trial and said that my serial # should be here before the 30 days are up.  But I was lead to believe that I might not receive the codes till mid January.  And while the weather has improved, they are still experiencing staff shortages, and hold times on the phone were over an hour.