Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ACT 10.03 bug - Reason field is greyed out after closing an opportunity.

Copper Contributor

ACT 10.03 bug - Reason field is greyed out after closing an opportunity.

When closing an opportunity in ACT 10.03 Premium, the Reason field is now greyed out and it isn't possible to enter information.  This issue is not present in 10.02 or v.11, just in 10.03.

Is there a plan to introduce a hotfix for this? 

Re: ACT 10.03 bug - Reason field is greyed out after closing an opportunity.

[ Edited ]

Carol,

The community wasn't meant to be a form of direct access to ACT! support, but more of user-to-user help community.  For a quicker response from Sage, please post in the ACC newsgroups.

Message Edited by dlunceford on 09-30-2008 02:40 PM
Platinum Elite Contributor

I tested this in 10.0.3 and could not duplicate the issue....the Reason field was accessible when closing an Opportunity.  Did you test this in more than one database?  Did you install the full version of 10.0.3 or just apply the update?  I tested with both scenarios.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

This is an ACT 2006 client that upgraded to ACT 2008 Prem ST Web and Windows.  I used the uninstaller to get rid of ACT 2006 and then did a full install of 2008 10.03.  I will check with the client to see if this can be replicated in the demo db.