Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

A ton of web server errors - APFW 2009 and Win Server 2003

Loyal Listener

A ton of web server errors - APFW 2009 and Win Server 2003

[ Edited ]

It looks like a recent Microsoft update might be the reason I'm accruing a ton of errors in the server log. For instance:

"error occured on pageSystem.Web Message:The file '/APFW/j/APFW/Javascript/JS.ASPX' does not exist."

--and--

"error occured on pageSystem.Web Message:The file '/APFW/j/JS.ASPX' does not exist."

--and--

"error occured on pageSystem.Web Message:Loading this assembly would produce a different grant set from other instances. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131401)"

--and--

"error occured on page.Net SqlClient Data Provider Message:The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "CONTACT_COMPANYID_FK". The conflict occurred in database "Test_Database", table "dbo.TBL_COMPANY", column 'COMPANYID'.
The statement has been terminated.
"

This server has been acting very strange lately. Today while I was logged into the server (actually in front of it), the server restarted itself without any reason why in the log.

Another weird occurrence is in the ACT error log I've been receiving a lot of the following error:

"10/15/2009 1:59:53 PM Unrecognized time zone name format: (GMT+12:00) Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky could not be parsed."

I feel like a dog chasing its tail with all these ACT errors. Anybody know what's going on here?
Thanks a lot guys.

Message Edited by IT_Services on 10-15-2009 04:46 PM
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: A ton of web server errors - APFW 2009 and Win Server 2003

Matthew McFadden