Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

A small bug in ACT V18 Premium Web

Copper Contributor

Re: A small bug in ACT V18 Premium Web

Well, we don't have an IT guy at the moment, so I'm on my own!   I did notice that in IE the only popups that are blank are the Date related ones, ie Call, To DO, Meeting.  The Note and History buttons both pop open a window that has all of the details you would normally see.

So could this be calendar related somehow ?

Administrator

[ Edited ]

Act! v18.1 has been released today. This includes a fix for defect D-04164, among many other improvements.

You can find the US/CA updates in the Download Center, or below for the UK/EU updates:

UK

Act! 18.1 Pro - UK

Act! 18.1 Premium - UK

Act! 18.1 Premium Web - UK

EU

Act! 18.1 Pro - EU

Act! 18.1 Premium - EU

Act! 18.1 Premium Web - EU

See the What's New page for feature info, or this Knowledgebase article for more detailed update info.

Copper Contributor

Thanks Gary, since we use the cloud version I assume the update will be automatic for us?

Administrator

That's correct. I don't have an exact date when the Act! Premium Cloud update will go live yet, but you will be updated by email when this is scheduled.
Copper Contributor

That's good news. I was finally directed by someone in the forum to something that fixed one of my issues, but now about 3 times a day I get kicked out when adding/editing comments/activities.
Administrator

This might be due to your web session timing out.

By default this is set to log you out after 20 minutes of inactivity, however you should also receive a popup before this occurs warning you of the timeout. It is possible to request your timeout length be increased. This can be requested by opening a new ticket.