Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

8 1/2 x 11 hardcopy page view of one calendar month

8 1/2 x 11 hardcopy page view of one calendar month

I have confirmed with an ACT rep that newer versions of ACT do not allow you to print out more than a line of information about a given appointment in a hardcopy monthly calendar format.  In the recent software releases, when you print out a monthly calendar page, you can't even read the whole name of the person that you have the appointment with or see what the appointment is about.

I know that I can click on the appointment time and view the full info on my screen or handheld device but I *really* want to see it in a hardcopy, monthly calendar format.  I also know that I can go to reports and print out the appointments in a list format, but this is not helpful for visually seeing when appointment openings are available.

Does this both anyone else?

Many thanks,

Pat

Re: 8 1/2 x 11 hardcopy page view of one calendar month

Pat,

You're right, print out of the monthly calendar will not show all the details because of the limited amount of space.  But when printing the calendar, there is an option to print activity details.  Doing this will print the details on a separate page that you could reference.

How To Print Calendars In ACT!

Please submit a feature request to be considered in a future version - http://www.act.com/community/feature/