Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

2-WAY CONTACT SYNC ISSUE BETWEEN OUTLOOK AND ACTV18 PREMIUM

2-WAY CONTACT SYNC ISSUE BETWEEN OUTLOOK AND ACTV18 PREMIUM

I've noticed new Outlook contacts not being synced to to ACT and new ACT contacts not being synced to Outlook. Upon a trial test, syncing doesn't appear to be working in either direction, the Act Integration Tool is saying everything is successfully synced however when you look at the details it shows errors occurred.

All calendar activities are setup to 2-way sync as well and are working just fine.

I have gone into to C:Users/AppDate/Roaming/Act/Act Data/Outlook Sync to delete the metadata as that had worked in the past, however, if did not correct the issue so I'm stuck having new contacts stuck in both platforms but not communicating. It's always something with ACT.

Running Windows 10 Home Edition, Outlook 2016, and Act v18 Premium with Latest Hot Fix (Version 18.0.501.0, Update 7)

The only element that has changed is I recently changed databases, otherwise I've had zero issues. Everything else within ACT is working.

Any help is appreciated as it is a major inconvenience.

Below is where is shows there were 7 errors and the resulting error language.

Capture.JPG1.JPG2.JPG

Administrator

Re: 2-WAY CONTACT SYNC ISSUE BETWEEN OUTLOOK AND ACTV18 PREMIUM

Hi cparker407,

Would you be test this issue in a new database with some test contacts? This would help us troubleshoot the issue and narrow down what might be the cause.
If the issue also occurs in a new database, then I would suggest creating a new Outlook profile, and test syncing again with this.