Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Opportunities editedBy filter does not work?

Copper Contributor

Opportunities editedBy filter does not work?

In the progress of creating our Act!/ExactOnline integration, I now have finished Companies and Contacts syncing.

I look for new/changed records in order to sync them, like:

/api/Companies/?$filter=(edited gt 2010-02-13T14:50:48Z or created gt 2010-02-13T14:50:48Z) and ((editedBy ne 'exactsync'))

This works perfectly for companies and contacts.

However, when I do this for Opportunities:

/api/Opportunities/?$filter=(edited gt 2010-02-13T14:50:48Z or created gt 2010-02-13T14:50:48Z) and ((editedBy ne 'exactsync'))

I don't get back any results. If I leave out the 'and ((editedBy ne 'exactsync'))', I do get results. But it doesn't make sense because exactsync is not the editedBy in my results:

"edited": "2018-02-13T15:50:52+01:00",
"editedBy": "Chris Huffmanss",

What's causing this, very odd, behaviour?

Greetings,

ACT Certified Consultants
TendenZ
the Netherlands
Copper Contributor

Re: Opportunities editedBy filter does not work?

I do see a topic from almost a year ago in which Swiftpage states it isn't supported yet to search on editedBy for opportunities:

https://community.act.com/t5/Act-Premium-Web-API/GET-api-opportunities-what-is-supported-for-Filter/...

But this is a very critical musthave for our integration... When is this implemented? Can it be scheduled in .245 , when (i Hope though) OData eq for booleans is fixed too? (see  https://community.act.com/t5/Act-Premium-Web-API/BUG-in-Web-API-with-OData-filtering/m-p/346771#M532)

Greetings,

ACT Certified Consultants
TendenZ
the Netherlands
Employee

Re: Opportunities editedBy filter does not work?

Hello,

We are currently looking into why this issue is happening. Upon investigation it appears to be an issue in the SDK/framework, and actually not an issue with the API. We are examining the solution, and will provide an update as soon as we determine a solution.

Regards,

Jeff Hanrahan