Error 500: Zapier Add Activity

Nickel Super Contributor

Error 500: Zapier Add Activity

When I test this I am getting the following error:

2016-12-16_10-54-23.jpg

Template settings are as follows:

Activity Type = Call

Regarding = Got a web lead: followup!

Schedule With = Use a Custom Value (not sure exactly what this is: I hope/assume it means the person responding to the SurveyMonkey survey)

Custom Value for Schedule With ID = Not sure what is supposed to go here

Start Time = Step1 Zap Meta Human Now +2d

End Time = Step 1 zap Meat Human Now +2d 1h

Details = Company's headquarters is {{14352793__responses__In what city is your company currently headquartered?}}. The candidate is the {{14352793__responses__Which of the following best describes your current job level?}}.

Location = 

Prioritiy = 

Is Private = False

Questions:

• Schedule For: is there no option? If not who gets the activity?
  • Schedule with: see questions above.
Steve McCandlish
Employee

Re: Error 500: Zapier Add Activity

[ Edited ]

You need to specify the "Schedule With" field, you'll notice this is required.  Typically, this would be a search step, e.g. find a contact from a SurveyMonkey email field, and create the contact if it doesn't exist.

schedulewith.jpg

Highlighted
Nickel Super Contributor

Does the email address need to be part of the survey? It is part of the SurveyMonkey "contact" record. I would like to do the lookup based on the email address that I used to send the survey.

Steve McCandlish

See https://community.act.com/t5/Act-Premium-Web-API/Create-New-Contact-w-Zapier-500-Error/m-p/342413/hi... for a possible solution. The error indicated in the post is in reference to creating a new contact. Not sure if it'll help in your instance or not. Let me know if this solution works for you.