Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

[Developers] Sync Google My Maps & ACT - 10 AREAS Overlay + Customers exported?

[Developers] Sync Google My Maps & ACT - 10 AREAS Overlay + Customers exported?

Dear ACT! Developers

I've searched a lot on this forum, and sadly haven't managed to find a solution for auto-sync'ing a Google My Maps Account with ACT!. I currently load the database manually and import it into My Maps, I have built an API that handles part of the query however require help from Developers at ACT! to move the project forward.

I saw this very helpful post by Elise O'Pry, a moderator regarding the Google my Maps plugin for ACT!

https://community.act.com/t5/Act/New-Google-Maps-Problem/m-p/269139#M71052

I have developed an external My Maps API - that links to an Excel spreadsheet and loads up the contacts + addresses back onto the map.

What I want:

Synchronizing ACT! with Google my maps and autoloading the data syncing it every week.

Is this possible for our development requirements?

I would be happy to share my API with any Developers willing to help with this requirement?

Kindest regards

Nat

Currently: as an example of what we have by moving the xls file onto google my maps MANUALLY (Directly), any option to Synchronize between ACT! and Google my maps? :

area maps.png

Re: [Developers] Sync Google My Maps & ACT - 10 AREAS Overlay + Customers exported?

BUMP <3

Re: [Developers] Sync Google My Maps & ACT - 10 AREAS Overlay + Customers exported?

BUMP Anybody
Administrator

Hi lionschasing,

I'm not sure if you're aware, but Act! has a Web API that you could utilise for this. You can find details of the Act! Web API here: https://developer.act.com

I've also moved your thread over to the Developers area of the community for more relevant visibility.