Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

right to left field

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

right to left field

What is the easiest way to make a right to left field for textbox,listbox,etc... ?  (for hebrew)

is it a property i can change ? if yes , where is it ?

if not, Do i have to do that as a plugin code ?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author rodnikosh
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Employee

Re: right to left field

.Net textboxes have a TextAlign property that sets the text alignment for the control. HorizontalAlignment.Left is the default if I remember correctly.

However, there's no need to do any coding to resolve this, if you open the layout designer (tools -> design layout) select one of the text fields then press F4, this will open the tool box, one of the exposed controls here is text alignment, since that's the case I'm going to also assume it's exposed programmatically if your needs require that.

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author rodnikosh
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Employee

Re: right to left field

.Net textboxes have a TextAlign property that sets the text alignment for the control. HorizontalAlignment.Left is the default if I remember correctly.

However, there's no need to do any coding to resolve this, if you open the layout designer (tools -> design layout) select one of the text fields then press F4, this will open the tool box, one of the exposed controls here is text alignment, since that's the case I'm going to also assume it's exposed programmatically if your needs require that.

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator