Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply

plugin working most of the time

New Member
Posts: 9
Country: USA

plugin working most of the time

Hello,

 

I have created a plugin in the 1.1 framework (VS 2003) using the version 8 references.  The plugin creates a button on the toolbar.  For 90 percent of the computers I install it on it works fine.  For the other 10 percent the button does not show up.  How can I determine why the plugin does not create the button in the toolbar.  I read that if the plugin is in the dependentdlls.xml that means it was rejected.  Is this true, because it shows up in the list on machines that it works on as well. 

 

Thanks

New Member
Posts: 9
Country: USA

Re: plugin working most of the time

After reading some further post on the forums I have determined that the issue was due to the fact that the machines not showing the toolbar button were not on the current version.  After the upgrade the plugin worked fine.