Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

can i change the left menu and the upper menu of ACT!?

Copper Contributor

can i change the left menu and the upper menu of ACT!?

[ Edited ]

I want to change ACT! to my language : Hebrew.

Hebrew is also Right to Left , not Left to right.

i already know that i can change fields and label to hebrew and change them to Right to left.

but i also want to change the whole interface of ACT! to hebrew and to 'right to left',

which means :

1. moving the left menu (the one with "Welcome", "contacts", "Groups"....) to the right side, can i?

2. change the texts of this left menu, lets say , instead of "contacts" write "Leads", can i?

3. move the upper menu to the right , can i?

4. change the texts of all menu items, can i ?

5. Change the text of the tabs in the lower contacts screen (notes, activities, history, secondary contacts....), can i?

6. change popup messages that appear, here and there due to errors and others...

many thanks..

Employee

Re: can i change the left menu and the upper menu of ACT!?

The very short answer is that yes, these things can be done however they are outside of the supported SDK. Jim Durkin has a few posts with some examples here is one:

http://community.act.com/t5/Sage-ACT-Developer-s-Forum/Inserting-a-navbar-button/m-p/177373#M5180

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator
Copper Contributor

Re: can i change the left menu and the upper menu of ACT!?

[ Edited ]

thanks Mwood,

the link you added is for creating a new infragistics navbar (infragistics controls cost money) ,

i need to know how to change submenues , forms, all of it.

if it is not in the SDK ,

Do you know if i can translate the texts that are in the image i added? it includes changing the text in:

* the menu items

* buttons toolbar

* left panel ("Connections" for example)

* button tabs names

* sub forms like the one i opened by pushing "...." in the contact row. or the sub forms that the menu opens.

text to translate