03-27-2012 10:49 AM - edited 03-27-2012 10:52 AM
I want to change ACT! to my language : Hebrew.
Hebrew is also Right to Left , not Left to right.
i already know that i can change fields and label to hebrew and change them to Right to left.
but i also want to change the whole interface of ACT! to hebrew and to 'right to left',
which means :
1. moving the left menu (the one with "Welcome", "contacts", "Groups"....) to the right side, can i?
2. change the texts of this left menu, lets say , instead of "contacts" write "Leads", can i?
3. move the upper menu to the right , can i?
4. change the texts of all menu items, can i ?
5. Change the text of the tabs in the lower contacts screen (notes, activities, history, secondary contacts....), can i?
6. change popup messages that appear, here and there due to errors and others...
03-27-2012 12:04 PM
The very short answer is that yes, these things can be done however they are outside of the supported SDK. Jim Durkin has a few posts with some examples here is one:
04-15-2012 03:24 AM - edited 04-15-2012 07:58 AM
the link you added is for creating a new infragistics navbar (infragistics controls cost money) ,
i need to know how to change submenues , forms, all of it.
if it is not in the SDK ,
Do you know if i can translate the texts that are in the image i added? it includes changing the text in:
* the menu items
* buttons toolbar
* left panel ("Connections" for example)
* button tabs names
* sub forms like the one i opened by pushing "...." in the contact row. or the sub forms that the menu opens.