Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unloading plugin

Unloading plugin

Hi,

I created a custom plugin in ACT for Menu and in that, i added a menu item also.Whenever i run my program in ACT,the menu exists(eventhough i removed the plugin in the plugin folder).how to remove the custom menu from the ACT.

Another one,if i change the string for the menu name,,is there any possibility for menu that will be created again(i mean a  new menu will be created  near the old custom menu)?

Guide me.

with thz,

S.K

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Unloading plugin

Hiya,

You could go into the ACT! application and from Tools->Customise reset the toolbars and menus. Alos check that you are removing the menu items from the menulist/toolbarcollection on the Unload() event.

Viv

Vivek Gargav
Caldere Associates Ltd.
www.caldere.com
vgargav@caldere.com
My Blog

Hi Vivek,

Thz for ur great help buddy.It worked.

with reagrds,

S.K

Thanks a lot because i have faced this kind of problems . Now only i tried this its working once again Thanks.

===============================================

aslinsibel

healthvault

Hi,

Another problem im facing is,i have created a custom menu with a single menu in it.How to handle the click event(i mean when the menu item is clicked,how it can be notified?)?Also when the menu item is clicked i have coding for a new contact creation.Its not working properly,whenever a menu item is clicked.How to trigger the event?Guide me.

With thanks,

S.Krithika

Hi,

Another problem im facing is,i have created a custom menu with a single menu item in it.How to handle the click event(i mean when the menu item is clicked,how it can be notified?)?Also when the menu item is clicked i have coding for a new contact creation.Its not working properly,whenever a menu item is clicked.How to trigger the event?Guide me.

With thanks,

S.Krithika