Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

SDK support

Bronze Super Contributor

SDK support

If I have a question regarding a Dot Net I can google the answer. 99% of the time I find the answer. If I hit a wall then often opt to pay Microsoft for priority support. Its pricey but well worth my time.

Could SP set up a priority support for its SDK. I for one would be willing to pay to access programming level support.

Thanks

-- Jim Durkin

Administrator

Re: SDK support

Hi Jim,

Good idea! I've sent your suggestion to the Development and Product managers to review.

Thanks.
Copper Contributor

Hi Jim,

Thanks for posting, it's a good idea. We're actively looking at ways we can improve the experience for our development partners - I'll ensure this idea is considered as part of this process.

Please feel free to post any additional suggestions and feedback here, or send them to me directly at simon.hales@swiftpage.com.

Thanks

Simon

Simon Hales
Sr. Commercial Marketing Manager
Swiftpage
Bronze Super Contributor

I guess the Development and Product managers didn't like my idea?

Never heard anything from any body at Swiftpage....

-- Jim Durkin

Administrator

Hi Jim, I apologize that no on followed up with you. We do like the idea of giving the best possible support, and are working hard on a new plan to do that while also enhancing the go to market support provided to the Developer Partner community. We will be sharing details by early March.

Thanks,
RK
Highlighted
Bronze Elite Contributor

"Working hard on a new plan...". How is the plan doing, were their details published in March 2016?    

Graeme Leo
Xact Software - consultants and developers
Follow us on Twitter and check out our Blog

Bronze Super Contributor

Graeme,

Notice my original request was posted 10-15-2015?

Now over two years old.

-- Jim