Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reports & System History Type

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Reports & System History Type

Well I thought I could use a simple canned template report but things just never seem to work the way I expect them to. So here is the scoop. I am recording some histories programatically and using:

Act.Framework.Histories.HistoryType axcHistMgrType = new Act.Framework.Histories.HistoryType(Act.Framework.Histories.SystemHistoryType.ContactUpdated);

But then those histories do not show on a history report for the contact. If however I use:

Act.Framework.Histories.HistoryType axcHistMgrType = new Act.Framework.Histories.HistoryType(Act.Framework.Histories.SystemHistoryType.EmailSent);

or some other standard user accesible history type / result combo then it shows the history.

Is this by design or am I going to have to create a totally custom report?

TIA

JB

Was this post helpful? If so please take a moment to learn a little bit about my ACT! products for yourself or resell to your clients.

Thank You
JB

http://www.axciant.com/act/actrecordescape.asp

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author ramjet
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Reports & System History Type

Try ticking all the boxes in the history report filters for history, emails and attachments, its a bit rubbish but I vaguely remember reading somewhere that you may need to tick all three to get every history type into the report.

Tom

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author ramjet
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Super Contributor

Try ticking all the boxes in the history report filters for history, emails and attachments, its a bit rubbish but I vaguely remember reading somewhere that you may need to tick all three to get every history type into the report.

Tom

Copper Contributor

That did it! What a bugger.
Was this post helpful? If so please take a moment to learn a little bit about my ACT! products for yourself or resell to your clients.

Thank You
JB

http://www.axciant.com/act/actrecordescape.asp