Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Report Information

Report Information

Hello! I am wanting to get more information out of reports to track 8 people that use ACT in my office. I want to pull reports for time periods that track: # of: - outgoing calls placed - outgoing conversations had - attempts made - incoming calls received - e-mails sent - e-mails received Can someone help, or point me in the right direction? Thank you very much! Billy Claunch - bclaunch@firetruckmall.com
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Report Information

Mike - I haven't seen where history summer can provide a count based on criteria I enter; for instance # of calls in a time period.  Is there something else I can add to it to make that happen?

Mike - I see where to do that.  How can I enter something to provide a "countif" so I can tell a bottom line # of how many calls a particular person made?

Mike - I don't know how I've missed that; thank you. Can I change these columns to pull different info? For instance, e-mails sent? Also, how does it differintiate between an attempted and completed call?

Also, is there a way you can total these columns inside the ACT report without exporting to Excel?

I haven't played with it recently and not sure if all the items are available. If not, you might need to use something like Stonefield Query or Crystal Reports.

Attempted and Completed are options when recording a Call History - via Record history or clearing a scheduled Call

Thanks so much for your help, Mike... I will play around with this and see how it goes.

Hope you have a great weekend!