Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Recuring Event Exceptions. How does one retrieve them from the DeleteDates list?

Astute Commentator

Recuring Event Exceptions. How does one retrieve them from the DeleteDates list?

Hi everyone,

I have a little bit of a perplexing problem. I have a routine that goes through the Act_Activity.DeletedDates array looking for items that have been deleted/modified. However, on my scenario, the recurring exception that resides in the DeletedDates array has been moved in Act! to a different date. For example:

a- Recurring Exception created on 9/9/2014. This generates an entry on the DeletedDates array to be 9/9/2014

b- Recurring Exception is moved to 9/11/2014. However, the entry on DeletedDates array is still 9/9/2014.

c- HOW do I retrieve the corresponding recurring exception (in this case, it has been moved to 9/11/2014) from the DeletedDates array (which is 9/9/2014)?

I am using:

MyActivityList = ACTFM.Activities.GetActivityList(Nothing, Nothing, dDateBegin, dDateEnd)

where the dDateBegin and dDateEnd are 9/9/2014 and the list comes empty.

The issue is, of course, once a Recurring Exception is created and then consequently moved, is there  a way to access the exception through the original recurring pattern?

Thank you in advance.

T