Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ProductVersionMismatchException

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

ProductVersionMismatchException

So I a working on an add-on and this code works on my laptop but fails on my desktop.

ActFramework af = new ActFramework(); af.LogOn(@"C:\Users\dougd\Documents\ACT\ACT for Windows 11\Databases\Act11Demo.pad", "", "");

They both have the same version of Act 2009 installed.  When I started this project I referenced the ACT dlls from a folder that I copied onto my PC from the ACT Premium install CD.  The weird part is that I started the pjoect on the desktop where it doesn't work.

Any ideas?

DD

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author DougDiehnelt
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: ProductVersionMismatchException

The solution to this proplem is the fact that my development PC is 64bit and I was compiling the application in "Any CPU Mode"  if you set the build target to x86 all is good. 

Hope this helps someone else down the line.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Copper Contributor

Update: Well I have determined that the problems lies in the fact that the LicenseManger is not reporting the correct serial number/product tier when the framework is created.

Now if I can just figure that one out....

Solution
Accepted by topic author DougDiehnelt
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

The solution to this proplem is the fact that my development PC is 64bit and I was compiling the application in "Any CPU Mode"  if you set the build target to x86 all is good. 

Hope this helps someone else down the line.

Copper Contributor

I get the same exception, with similar context (runs on one machine, not on the other). Alas this is not the reason. I have set the build target to x86 with no success alas.