Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Need an ACC with Strong SQL back-end experience

Copper Contributor

Need an ACC with Strong SQL back-end experience

Working on a project where the client had purchased the sa password and heavily customized the back-end of the database.  We are currently unable to convert the database to the current version of ACT.  I need to find someone with SQL expertise who can assist.
Tuned Listener

Re: Need an ACC with Strong SQL back-end experience

Do you require someone local to your area?

Tom Gueth
Knowledge Resource
Binary Star Technology, Inc
Copper Contributor

Hey Tom, thanks for your reply.  I don't think so.  I would imagine we could do something remotely.
Tuned Listener

I am not an ACC but am an experienced SQL Server programmer and administrator.  I have been using ACT for about 10 years and have a good knowledge of its architecture.  Not as much experience programming on the ACT .NET side but have been experimenting with it.  I am an experienced programmer and database developer in both .NET and other technologies.  I have built setups for a customer to allow Microsoft Access reports to access ACT database via the framework and also do my own invoicing from the ACT database via another mechanism.

Although I am tied up for most of today, I am open to discussing your needs in detail either via phone or email.

Tom Gueth

tgueth@binarystartechnology.com

Tom Gueth
Knowledge Resource
Binary Star Technology, Inc
Nickel Elite Contributor

If you still need help, I'd love to discuss this with you.  Database programming is most of what I do, and your issues/requests sound like projects I have done in the past.

Please feel free to drop me a note @ rbrDataSolutions@gmail.com

Thanks!

Richard Brust
ACT! Certified Consultant
richard@rbrDataSolutions.com