Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Need ACT! SDK Moderator to review ACT! SDK article series

Need ACT! SDK Moderator to review ACT! SDK article series

[ Edited ]

I have finished the draft of the first of a two part article series for .Net developers on how to use the SDK to extend ACT! 2012.  I am requesting that Matthew Wood or another SDK Moderator contact me to review the article prior to publication and provide any corrections or suggestions. Due to publishing deadlines, please contact me as soon as possible.  

You can see samples of my past articles online at: http://visualstudiomagazine.com/articles/list/on-vb.aspx  

Thank you!

Joe Kunk

Employee

Re: Need ACT! SDK Moderator to review ACT! SDK article series

You can either send me the article via a PM on this site, then we can exchange contact information and discuss this a bit further.

Thanks

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Need ACT! SDK Moderator to review ACT! SDK article series

Joe,

I am finishing a plugin/wizard for Visual Studio which will quickly create a solution/ project for an ACT! Plugin arch. The wizard supports VB and C#, both the IPlugin Interface and the Framework only mode. We plan to add the IFrameworkPlugin when 2015 is released.

We have been using this wizard for some time now in-house.

I am making it a more generic for public consumption. Contact me for more info. Or send me the draft article and maybe I can give you some feedback.

Thanks

- Jim Durkin