Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I need an experienced act addons creator assesment

Tuned Listener

I need an experienced act addons creator assesment

Hi i need to know if its possible to create addon to act 2011 premium working local and !!! act 2011 for web  hf4 . The addon purpouse is simple :  i have some chance , there is new button on layout or on interface of act that on click will put into opportunity name the number in format ######  the number is first next to biggest number in column with opporutnitys name ( so simply opporutnity name is the 6digit number and i want to create that numer automaticaly on pressing that button) also ther is additional field "offer number" and "nr" , the user fill the "nr" field and before mention button allso should fill the offer number field adding "/"+"nr" field value . so if my biggest opp name is 121212 then if i add new opp and write "02" in "nr" than if i press that button opp name will be set "121213" and "offernumber" will be set to "121213/02".   what is most important that it must work both for APFW and ACT premium 2011. (european version ) . Is it possible to make such a thing and how much cost that addons. also there is another possibly addons but this one as i think is simplies one ist more important. 

THQ 

Copper Contributor

Re: I need an experienced act addons creator assesment

I have tried to the exact thing in the Oppoutunities. I could not get the web piece to work. Sage told me that it should be able to work, but I was unable to get it to work. 

-Bob

Bob Lozinak
Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.
Software Developer
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: I need an experienced act addons creator assesment

Roman,

We have not done the exact same thing but we have done a lot with APFW.

Contact me offline to discuss. My number is at the top of my web site.

-- Jim Durkin

www.DurkinComputing.com