Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to get selected opportunities

Accepted Solution Solved
Tuned Listener
Accepted Solution

How to get selected opportunities

which are on the list of opportunities (but only selected) on the view: "Act.UI.IOpportunityView"?

Best regards

Bernard

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author bernardo
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Elite Contributor

Re: How to get selected opportunities

Assuming Act 12.x or 13.x

actApplication.Controls[0].Controls[0].Controls[5] as Act.Shared.Windows.Forms.ActFlexGrid).Rows.Selected.Count

will get you the number of opps selected

for (int i = 0; i < (OppCountFromAbove; i++)

{

(this returns each opportunity ->>>)

Act.Framework.Opportunities.Opportunity ImAnOpportunity = actApplication.Controls[0].Controls[0].Controls[5] as Act.Shared.Windows.Forms.ActFlexGrid).Rows.Selected[i].DataSource as Act.Framework.Opportunities.Opportunity);

}                       

Note: you'll need to include C1.Win.C1FlexGrid to do this, and the control numbers that are hardcoded above are subject to change on any and all act patches/version updates, this code works on 12/13 at the moment.

-Nick

Nick Bohne
Effective Solutions, Inc.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author bernardo
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Elite Contributor

Assuming Act 12.x or 13.x

actApplication.Controls[0].Controls[0].Controls[5] as Act.Shared.Windows.Forms.ActFlexGrid).Rows.Selected.Count

will get you the number of opps selected

for (int i = 0; i < (OppCountFromAbove; i++)

{

(this returns each opportunity ->>>)

Act.Framework.Opportunities.Opportunity ImAnOpportunity = actApplication.Controls[0].Controls[0].Controls[5] as Act.Shared.Windows.Forms.ActFlexGrid).Rows.Selected[i].DataSource as Act.Framework.Opportunities.Opportunity);

}                       

Note: you'll need to include C1.Win.C1FlexGrid to do this, and the control numbers that are hardcoded above are subject to change on any and all act patches/version updates, this code works on 12/13 at the moment.

-Nick

Nick Bohne
Effective Solutions, Inc.
Tuned Listener

Thank You very much, it' works.

Although it is a little bit dangerous.

Best regards

Bernard

Copper Contributor

Hello guys,

I'm sorry to resurrect an old topic but I couldn't get  (Act.Shared.Windows.Forms.ActFlexGrid).Rows.Selected.Count) I can get to Act.Shared.Windows but after this I can't find the 'Forms' only option is Form and that doesnt have ActFlexGrid is there any other way to get selected opportunity.

Thanks

Copper Contributor

[ Edited ]

I managed to find my way on flexgrid but my problem now is how to assign opportunities to this can you guys @bernardo or @nbohne post the original code, it will be much appriciated. Thanks.

Edit: find it guys from: http://community.act.com/t5/Sage-ACT-Developer-s-Forum/Get-selected-opportunity/m-p/55004#M2222 I can get my selected oppotunity and opportunities