Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to Get the "Notes" information?

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

How to Get the "Notes" information?

Dear all,

I try to Add the Notes to contact, but I didn't know how to get the notes info?

I add the contact Notes text by this:

Act.Framework.Contacts.Contact actContact = m_ActFramework.Contacts.GetMyRecord();

Act.Framework.Notes.NoteType Type = new Act.Framework.Notes.NoteType(Act.Framework.Notes.SystemNoteType.Note);
DateTime DTT = DateTime.Now;
Act.Framework.Notes.Note note= m_ActFramework.Notes.CreateNote(Type, "It is Notes text", DTT, false, actContact);
actContact.Update();

I know a API is "GetNotes", but I dont know how to use it.

If it is a API to get the notes, show me how to use it, please!!!!

Thanks for all.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author VinaShen
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Employee

Re: How to Get the "Notes" information?

The GetNotes method returns a notelist, the first paramater is for FilterCriteria, there are a few examples on this board of thos being used, the second is the object who's notes you want returned.

NoteList nl = ActApp.ActFramework.Notes.GetNotes(null, ActApp.ApplicationState.CurrentContact);

Just make sure you've added a using statement for Act.Framework.Notes and this will return an unfiltered notelist from the current contact. 

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author VinaShen
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Employee

The GetNotes method returns a notelist, the first paramater is for FilterCriteria, there are a few examples on this board of thos being used, the second is the object who's notes you want returned.

NoteList nl = ActApp.ActFramework.Notes.GetNotes(null, ActApp.ApplicationState.CurrentContact);

Just make sure you've added a using statement for Act.Framework.Notes and this will return an unfiltered notelist from the current contact. 

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator

Thanks so much!!