Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Getting a list of all HIstories

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Getting a list of all HIstories

I am trying to pull all the histories for each contact in the database, this is what i have so far

For Each Contact As Act.Framework.Contacts.Contact In ActApp.ActFramework.Contacts.GetContacts(Nothing)

Dim HistoryList As Act.Framework.Histories.HistoryList = ActApp.ActFramework.Histories.GetHistories(sortcriteria, contact)

The part in red is my issue, I have no clue what I need to put or declare for sort criteria and the sdk is confusing me, I do not really care how it is sorted I just want all the histories for that contact. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author MattRobillard
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Silver Super Contributor

Re: Getting a list of all HIstories

Matt,

In the sample code with the SDK Sage demonstrates how to use the sort criteria object.  In the meantime since you don't care how the list is sorted just put the word "Nothing" there.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author MattRobillard
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Silver Super Contributor

Matt,

In the sample code with the SDK Sage demonstrates how to use the sort criteria object.  In the meantime since you don't care how the list is sorted just put the word "Nothing" there.

Stan

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Copper Super Contributor

Wow I did not even think to put Nothing in there, that was a quick fix, got it working now. Your the man! Thanks alot stan.