Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Get Opportunitie by id

Tuned Listener

Get Opportunitie by id

Hi

Is it possible to get a specific opportunity and edit the status value in the same way that you can use the getcontactsbyid function to return contact records?

Regards

JoeBo
Copper Contributor

Re: Get Opportunitie by id

[ Edited ]

There is:

ActFwk.Opportunities.GetOpportunities(Guid[], SortCriteria[]); //and ActFwk.Opportunities.GetOpportunities(Guid[], SortCriteria[], FilterCriteria[]);

//UPDATED for clarity 

Is that what you are looking for?

Hope this helps,

Message Edited by Carlton_Jones on 02-26-2009 12:12 PM
Carlton Jones
Sage Software
Tuned Listener

[ Edited ]

Hi Carlton

Thanks for the reply, I have used the following but I am getting a ‘Object reference not set to an instance of an object.’ Error.  How do I correct the code?RegardsJoebo  

Try Dim instance As OpportunityManager Dim txt As String = Me.QuoteGridView.SelectedCells(11).Value Dim oppGuid As New Guid(txt) Dim Guids(0) As Guid Guids(0) = oppGuid Dim sortCriteria() As Act.Shared.Collections.SortCriteria = Nothing Dim value As OpportunityList value = instance.GetOpportunities(Guids, sortCriteria) 'instance is under lined Catch ex As Exception MsgBox(Err.Description) End Try

Message Edited by joebo on 02-26-2009 05:43 AM
Copper Contributor

[ Edited ]

Don't try to instance an OpportunityManager. You should get this from your ActFramework you're currently using/logged in to.

Sorry the code above isn't too clear on that.

Try:

ActFramework ActFwk = new ActFramework(); //Login to ActFramework ActFwk.LogOn(padDir, userName, userPass); //Example value = ActFwk.Opportunities.GetOpportunities(Guids, sortCriteria);

Hope this helps,

Message Edited by Carlton_Jones on 02-26-2009 12:11 PM
Carlton Jones
Sage Software
Tuned Listener

Hi Carlton

Yes I should have spotted that, thanks for the support I now have what I neededSmiley Happy.

Regards

JoeBo