Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Exporting Act 10 to SAGE CRM

Exporting Act 10 to SAGE CRM

Our company is considering moving from Sage ACT DB 10.0 to the Sage CRM.  While I know the fields can be exported, I am concerned about the Notes/Histories information for the contacts.  Would that be exported also without any loss?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Exporting Act 10 to SAGE CRM

You're best bet would be to ask the SageCRM guys ... they should be able to convert the ACT! data for you
Copper Elite Contributor

We do both ACT and SageCRM. I would Inaport. You might want some outside help. SageCRM is highly customizable so I doubt that a standard, "out of the box" migration would work for you.

www.inaplex.com

Geoffrey B. Boulden
Twelve/Three Marketing, Inc.
Buffalo, NY
ACT!
SageCRM
GoldMine
SQL Certifications

Thank you.  Yes, we already have a Sage CRM rep helping us.  However, it has been my experience with previous migrations that we are told "Yes it can" to all our questions.  We purchase and then the problems begin.  Such was the experience when we upgraded from ACT to ACT 10.0.  We were told everything would merge over to the upgrade.  That was not the case.  My groups, templates, and histories did not.  So I am very concerned, and skeptical, when I'm going from ACT 10.0 to SAGE CRM that "everything" will move over.  Just wanted another opinion.

Platinum Elite Contributor

Tuned Listener

We have a "GUMU" migration solutions which migrates data from ACT, Goldmine etc to SageCRM.

What you require is not covered in the standard solution. For such clients we have "Fixed Cost" migration services where we migrate data from ACT, Goldmine, Maximizer, SF.com, Sage SalesLogix, Access, Custom DB's etc to to SageCRM. You can download feature list of whats converted and what not from our site or contact us offline at sage@greytrix.com and team would be glad to assist you with your queries/concerns. 

http://greytrix.com/product-2-GUMU_for_Sage_CRM_ACT!_by_Sage.htm

Services includes 1 test and 1 live migration at Fixed cost so you can be doubly sure of the data which you migrate to SageCRM for Sage ACT. 

Sincerely,

Dinesh