Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error message: There is no Original data to access. on ACT 2012

Employee

Error message: There is no Original data to access. on ACT 2012

Re: Error message: There is no Original data to access. on ACT 2012

I cannot access the topic since it has been moved. I get the following error whe I follow the link:

Please click the Back button on your browser

Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

Please help.

Thank you.

Employee

I moved the thread to the beta forums since this was a question regarding 2012. If you're a beta participant you should have access to the beta boards. Are they visible to you?

Regardless, my suggestion in the thread was to update to the latest version of the beta, 14.0.517, you should have received an email that contained this update.

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator

Hello,

Unfortunately I do not see the beta forums. And to answer your second question, I have updated to  14.0.517, with the same result, same error.

Thank you.

Employee

You should have access to the board now, but we can continue the discussion here.

Does it throw the same error if we try to call the update method on myLink without adding any contacts or doing any field assignments? The reason I'm asking is because, since I can't reproduce, I think it may be an issue specific to this particular custom sub entity.

Do you have any other custom subs? If so do they also throw errors when attempting to update?

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator
Avid Listener

Can we move this back to the live forum, vs BETA as at least 159 people are having the issue even with 2012 released.

DBS