Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Data Chart Control - ACT 2009 ( 11.0.0.367)

Tuned Listener

Data Chart Control - ACT 2009 ( 11.0.0.367)

Hello.

I currently run 1.0.0.0 Data Chart Control with Act 2009 ( 11.0.0.367). I use the history template set to 1 Day. 

But i would like to use the history template but with the option of choosing a Date and/or Date Range.

Has anyone done this? can it be done? i am struggling on the code side.

Regards

Jonathan

Tuned Listener

Re: Data Chart Control - ACT 2009 ( 11.0.0.367)

Bump....
Nickel Elite Contributor

Are you looking for the date to be a filter item or do you just want to see something like the last 7 days?

Either way you modify the SQL code - in SQL getdate() is a function that returns the current date/time - you can use this directly in your SQL code.

Allen

Tuned Listener

Thank you very much.

Atm it allows you to say i want the "last # days" replace # with a number. Instead of that i want to choose a day and /or choose a date range to show the data.

Im not very good with SQL. Heres the current code:

Select Count(dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."CONTACT HISTORY HISTORYID"), dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY TYPES Name", dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Record Creator" From dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY Where ((DateDiff(day, dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Created On", GETDATE()) < {Days Created|STRING|1})) and (dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Record Creator"  in ({Record Manager|USERS|%})) Group By dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY TYPES Name", dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Record Creator" Order By dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY TYPES Name", dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Record Creator"

any help appreciated

jonathan

Nickel Elite Contributor

I haven't tested this - but I think you're looking for something like this:

Select Count(dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."CONTACT HISTORY HISTORYID"), dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY TYPES Name", dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Record Creator" From dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY Where (dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Created On" >= {From Date|Date|1}) and (dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Created On" <= {To Date|DATE|2}) and (dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Record Creator" in ({Record Manager|USERS|%}) Group By dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY TYPES Name", dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Record Creator" Order By dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY TYPES Name", dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Record Creator"

Tuned Listener

Nope that doesnt work. It doesnt show anything up.
Tuned Listener

Bump,

can anyone help on this at all?

i would realy appreciate it.

Hey there refreshbg,

I know this is an old post but it was left unanswered fully.

The problem lies in the DATE and DATETIME comparison and the prompt was not blocked off with ' '

Here is the code you have working with a date range. Sorry no one answered you sooner.

Select Count(dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."CONTACT HISTORY HISTORYID"), dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY TYPES Name", dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Record Creator", dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Created On" From dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY Where (Convert(varchar(20), (dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Created On"), 101) >= '{From: |DATE}' and Convert(varchar(20), (dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Created On"), 101) <= '{To: |DATE}') and (dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Record Creator" in ({Record Manager|USERS|%})) Group By dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY TYPES Name", dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Record Creator", dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Created On" Order By dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY TYPES Name", dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Record Creator",
dbo.VRP_CONTACT_HISTORY."HISTORY Created On"