Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Custom Error

Bronze Super Contributor

Custom Error

Can you add the 'command' string to the CustomEntityManagerDBException exception to help with us debugging?

Or is there a way to read the string?

thanks
-- jim durkin

CustomEntityManagerDBException 
{"Error retrieving custom entity keys: DURKINPRODUCTS"} Act.Framework.CustomEntities.CustomEntityManagerDB(Of Durkin.Common.Classes.CustomSubEntityDurkin).CustomEntityManagerDBException

at Act.Data.ActDb.ActDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)  
at Act.Data.CommandProcessor.Execute(Command command, IDataReader& dataReader)   
at Act.Framework.CustomEntities.CustomEntityManagerDB`1.GetDataKeys(SortCriteria[] sortCriteria)

Tuned Listener

Re: Custom Error

I have a similar problem. I am trying to create 2 custom subentities that have Contacts as parent entity. When I execute:

CustomSubEntityManager<User> manager =

this.actApplication.ActFramework.CustomEntities.GetSubEntityManager<User>(UserSubEntityDefinition.ENTITY_NAME);

if (manager != null)

{

// Get all custom sub entities that belong to the current primary entity.

CustomEntityList<User> customSubEntities = null;

customSubEntities = manager.GetCustomSubEntities(contact, null);

I get the following error:

Error retrieving custom entity keys: dbLinkUpUser 

The entire stackTrace is:

at Act.Framework.CustomEntities.CustomEntityManagerDB`1.GetDataKeys(SortCriteria[] sortCriteria)

at Act.Shared.Collections.DataList`1.Init()

at Act.Shared.Collections.DataList`1..ctor(SortCriteria[] sortCriteria, Object dataSource, Int32 batchSize, Boolean deferInitialKeyFetch)

at Act.Shared.Collections.DataList`1..ctor(SortCriteria[] sortOrder, Object dataSource)

at Act.Framework.CustomEntities.CustomEntityList`1..ctor(SortCriteria[] sortOrder, CustomEntityManagerDB`1 dataSource, EntityPermission entityPermission)

at Act.Framework.CustomEntities.CustomEntityManager`1.GetCustomEntities(SortCriteria[] sortCriteria, IFilterCriteria[] filterCriteria)

at ACT_Link_to_QBES.Users.UsersManager.ContactIsUser(Contact myContact) in D:\Work\dbLinkUp ACT!\branch-NewWC\ACT!_Link_to_QBES\Users\UsersManager.cs:line 159 

I'd really appreciate some help!

Thanks