Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Crystal Reports Error 997 Using Simply Accounting

Crystal Reports Error 997 Using Simply Accounting

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this as there are multiple pieces of software involved so I've posted in a couple of places.

First of all I'm using Simply Accounting 2011 Enterprise and ACT! Premium 2011. I'm linking them together by using ACT! Link for Sage Simply Accounting.

So to start off I'm using a Crystal Report created in Crystal Reports 2011 that pulls information from the Simply Accounting Database and everything is working fine.

The problem I've come across is that as soon as I add a table from the ACT! database (even if I don't link them or use any data from the fields on the report) if I try to print I get an error in Simply Accounting that just says "997" and has an OK button.

If I preview the report in Crystal Reports everything works fine. The information is linked to the proper customer and the fields from both databases show.

So I guess what I'm wondering is what does this 997 error mean or is there a different way I should be going about this? What can I do to troubleshoot this?