Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Creating a DeletedDates item and/or creating a ClearedDates item on Recurring Event

Highlighted
Astute Commentator

Re: Creating a DeletedDates item and/or creating a ClearedDates item on Recurring Event

Thanx.

The way to create a history record for the correct date (interactively) is by setting the date (which should have been picked up from the calendar right-click) to the correct date on the Erase interface and then press ok.

The Calendar interface passes original date of the recurring event to the Calendar Erase object instead of passing to it the Correct date on the calendar. So to get the correct history date is to double-select the date. This is something a general user should not have to do. I hope this is fixed on 2012.

T

Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

Re: Creating a DeletedDates item and/or creating a ClearedDates item on Recurring Event

I am not sure I understand your question/issue?

When you say (interactively) are you referring to the ACT UI activityChanged event?

AddHandlerACTFramework.Activities.CustomActivityChanged, AddressOf CustomActivityChanged

You can use this event to listen when the ACT UI  end-user edit an activity.

Hope this helps.

-- Jim Durkin

Highlighted
Astute Commentator

I mean just using ACT! like a user through the standard interface. No coding required on this one.

T

Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am sorry. I am more confused then before. You stated about " setting the date"

Can you give me a step-by-step on what you are trying to do? And what steps in the ACT UI you are performing?

Again, any code example you have will help me tremendously!

Thanks

-- Jim Durkin

Highlighted
Astute Commentator

Jim.

Been very busy here. I'll post a video later this week.

T