Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ComparisonFilterCriteria

Silver Super Contributor

ComparisonFilterCriteria

[ Edited ]
The following code doesn't appear to work.  The fCriteria array contains a Null text string after the code runs instead of a comparison filter criteria object.  Is this the way that we're supposed to do a lookup on a custom entity?
----------------------------------
        Dim field As Act.Framework.CustomEntities.CustomEntityFieldDescriptor
        field = manager.GetCustomEntityFieldDescriptor("NUMBER", Act.Framework.MutableEntities.FieldNameType.Alias)
        Dim fCriteria() As Act.Framework.ComparisonFilterCriteria = New Act.Framework.ComparisonFilterCriteria() _
                {New Act.Framework.ComparisonFilterCriteria(field, Act.Framework.ComparisonFilterCriteria.Operation.Equals, sPolicyNum)}
----------------------------------
The "manager" and the "field" objects are properly populated as is the "sPolicyNum" value.
Thanks.
I have updated to 10.0.3 and tested this code and it still does not produce a valid Comparison Filter Criteria object.
Stan
Message Edited by wellmet on 07-28-2008 03:27 PM

If you would like to get more out of ACT! you can find an ACT! Certified Consultant near you by going to:www.act.com/acc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stan Smith
ACT! Certified Consultant
ADS Programming Services, Inc.
(205) 222-1661
www.adsprogramming.com
www.actwebhosting.com
Click Here to Purchase Act!
Tuned Listener

Re: ComparisonFilterCriteria

Hi Stan,

I am attempting the exact same thing with no luck. Did you get a solution to this problem? If so, please let me know.

Best regards,

JS

Loyal Listener

Re: ComparisonFilterCriteria

I can FILTER custom sub entities with "Act.Framework.ComparisonFilterCriteria.Operation.Equals", etc. but can I perform a LOOKUP with a custom sub entities so I can use the "OperatorEnum.StartsWith"

TIA

Mike Fortier

Fortier Consulting, LLC

mike@fortierconsuling.com