Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can SAGE ACT! do this

Can SAGE ACT! do this

I have been considering using SAGE ACT! software to maintain all our client details. However, what I would like to know this, can SAGE does this, if not, can it be extended by using SDK? Thank you very much

Records of number of meetings that have taken place. E.g.: Number of meetings or visit to a client or patient.

Records of time spent on their client and the corresponding tasks. E.g.: Logging in of hours spent for a client visit or an associated task.

Record employee hours on each client. E.g.: Total hours spent on a patient or client.

Record total project time and also the breakdown of hours by employees. E.g.: Total worked hours on the project and number of hours put in by each employee for the project.

Reporting functionality- Reports to store client details based on geographical location and also on number of hours or visits spent on the client. E.g.: Client details should be stored in the form of a report containing client’s location details and number of hours spent on the corresponding client.

Employee

Re: Can SAGE ACT! do this

Most of what you're looking for can be accomplished with just the core application. Tailoring the 'out of the box' product to meet your specifications would require some additional fields and UI changes that you could either change on your own or enlist the help of an Act! certified consultant.

It would also be possible to create your own entities to store this type of data if you needed more robust reporting or if there was some other business need to do it this way.

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator

Thank you very much for your reply, however could you please point me to the document that I can add more entity or detail about loggin hours?

Thanks again.

Employee

Here is the link to the custom sub entity template found in the developer's download section of this forum.

I was a bit vague about how exactly to handle the data you have as much is a matter of preference. For example meetings could be scheduled as acitivities and an activity report could be run to aggregate this data, the reports you could run on this however may not be robust enough in which case creating your own entities for patients/doctors/tasks and hours worked may be superior.

Matthew Wood
Act! SDK Support
Community Moderator