Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Calendar background color

Tuned Listener

Calendar background color

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if it is possible to change the color of the work hours from yellow to another color. So you know in ACT! how in the preferences you can set your work week, default is mon-friday 8:00-5:00 and then on the calendar that part is yellow and the rest is grey, can you change those colors via code magic????

Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Calendar background color

You can change the Work hours colour:

Tools->Prefs->Colors & Fonts->Work Week Calendar->Background Color

The grey (out of hours) you can't Smiley Sad

Vivek Gargav
Caldere Associates Ltd.
www.caldere.com
vgargav@caldere.com
My Blog
Tuned Listener

Haha I had actually had no clue that was there awesome! However I want to be able to do it via code, does anyone know the code to change that, and I want to be able to change it so that each day of the week can be a different color, any thoughts?

Matt

Bronze Elite Contributor

Off the top of my head...ICalendarView interface and then get the CalendarUI object and then do a whole load of iterrations via reflection on that object...ugly and dubious!

UserPreferences class or PreferenceManager class...I've never used these classes so I can't give any further insight there I'm sorry!

Vivek Gargav
Caldere Associates Ltd.
www.caldere.com
vgargav@caldere.com
My Blog
Copper Contributor

Calendar View Plus is an awesome AddOn that gives you a lot of flexibility. http://www.actaddons.com/products/2005/impact-calendar-view-module.asp