Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

CREATE ACT for Mac Computers Please!

Re: CREATE ACT for Mac Computers Please!

Please develop Act for the Mac....the market is moving quickly. There is a much larger and growing market than you want to admit too for some reason. We have been loyal to Act but we and many others are now considering alternate choices. A perfect example is the IPhone and it has has been out for 5-years! Sage does not have good direct Act to IPhone Sync platform? This is ridiculous! Reminds me of Polaroid, Kodak and Thomas Brothers Maps to name a few....there is a sea of casualties with companies who were miss managed, lost sight and got behind the market....I am starting to think Sage is far behind and heading that same direction. Jerry

Re: CREATE ACT for Mac Computers Please!

I was about to post a question on this and did a search on the subject.  I have a business friend with a new MAC and he runs both Windows and MAC programs.  He just got the MAC and loves it.  He uses ACT but not to the extent I do.

Just curious here.....is the main issue syncing the ACT reminders to the iphone?   I have used ACT for over 15 years and can not imagine changing unless there is something that has the same features.  And yes I too use the iphone.  Work as a manufacturer's rep and on the road 50% of the time.  The mere thought of using that phone to schedule all my  to do, phone follow ups,  etc would send me to the loony tune farm.

Any suggestions for a road warrier would be appreciated.