Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Best method for NSF to PST conversion

[deleted]

Best method for NSF to PST conversion

A few days ago, I was looking for an advanced but cost-effective tool to Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook; I got a reference for the same. It was a recommendation for the Shoviv Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Tool. Though it was new for me, instead I went through the trial/demo version of the Software. After having a trial I was totally satisfied with the working, GUI, features, and performance of the tool. Considering all the features of the software;

For more details, you can click here:- https://www.shoviv.com/nsf-to-pst-converter.html

Re: Best method for NSF to PST conversion

SYSessential for NSF to PST converter is an absolutely safe and effective application to transfer NSF files to PST format. In addition, the software allows the customers to convert entire database properties starting from To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, attachments from NSF to PST format. It is equipped with good features and able to keep original data after migration. With this software, customers can also open the converted data in PST, MOBX, MSG, EML, EMLX, and HTML format.