Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

An unhandled exception of type 'System.ExecutionEngineException' occurred in Act.Shared.LicProv

Highlighted

Re: An unhandled exception of type 'System.ExecutionEngineException' occurred in Act.Shared.LicProv

As an update, since I mentioned this in another thread:

We will not be applying the fix to the license change updates for v18, v19, or v20.  If you're developing against those versions I don't have another course of action short of you testing outside of the debug interface.

Billy Clark
Swiftpage
Act! Knowledgebase: http://kb.act.com
Astute Commentator

Re: An unhandled exception of type 'System.ExecutionEngineException' occurred in Act.Shared.LicProv

[ Edited ]

Thank you. I'll install it and test if debugging works. 

Patch 5 for Act! 21 DOES NOT FIX the debugging issue!!!!!!!!!

Here's the error: System.InvalidOperationException: 'Sequence contains no matching element'

Do the programmers at Swiftpage test these things before releasing them?

Copper Super Contributor

The only way I could make v21 debug work was by installing the latest ACT v21 version in a Windows 10 machine with Visual Studio 2017. Also, I had to make sure I was targeting .net framework 4.7 (Had to install it manually). Anything other than this wouldn't work.

Hope this helps.

Hugo Vale
Astute Commentator

Hugo,

Thanx. I did that and it allows me to debug a background process that has no interface, which is good. I have another piece that has a setup interface and the Act! SDK fails miserably.

Thank you for your input.

T