Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Adding customentity record and setting the record manager programmatically

gkl
Copper Contributor

Adding customentity record and setting the record manager programmatically

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I am trying to add a new record in a custom entity of Act and i canot insert any record if I login using the second account of Act.

I even tried chaning the second account to administrator and still canot insert a new record.Any ideas on that?Do you think it has to do with Act or with the customentity? The customentity is provided by a plugin I dont have access to.

Copper Super Contributor

Re: Adding customentity record and setting the record manager programmatically

Hi,

Please can you provide a little more information, I'm not 100% sure what you're doing here.

To clarify, is the functionality you're describing provided by a third party plugin? Are you receiving any kind of error when you can't insert a record?

If this is a plugin you're best to contact the provider before speaking to us as they will know more about what is happening. They could have put other measures in place such as custom access levels that stop this user from working despite being an administrator and I wouldn't have a clue.

Kindest regards,

Sam.

Unfortunately I no longer work for Swiftpage International. Please do not send any queries to this account.