Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Activities: Calendar not working and Scheduled For not working. What's the deal?

Astute Commentator

Activities: Calendar not working and Scheduled For not working. What's the deal?

I am having some pretty nasty issues with ACT! at the moment. I am running V13.1 and I have been testing Activity scheduling and have found a few issues:

1- If I use the database maintenance option and remove all data and set the number of days to 0 on remove the cleared activities i.e. remove ALL cleared activities, no activities are then displayed on the calendar! I'll create a new activity and for the life of me, it does not get displayed on the calendar. Hence, if I remove all the cleared activities on my database, I can no longer see the calendar, ever!

2- Scheduling. If I am logged in as Chris Hoffman and schedule an activity for Betty Browser, shouldnt' Betty Browser see that activity when she logs in? Well, that is not the case. If you schedule an activity for another user, the other user does not see it on their calendar. Note: Chris Huffman is Admin, and Betty Browser only has Browser privileges.

And don't let me get started with recurring activities....

Anyone has any ideas to the above?

T