Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ActFlexGrid access the Contact from a row

Tuned Listener

ActFlexGrid access the Contact from a row

I am trying to find a way in the contact list to get all the selected/highlighted contacts in a contactlist so i can perform some actions on the selected items only. I found a way to access the Act.Shared.Windows.Forms.ActFlexGrid control as was able to go through the rows and pull cell data but no way to access the act.framework.contacts.contact associated with that row. Right now i am forced to pull the contact name from the contact cell and do a lookup and add that to my custom contact list, but if there are two contacts with the same name i have issues. Any ideas on how i can do this?

Nickel Contributor

Re: ActFlexGrid access the Contact from a row

I'm not familiar with what is in the grid, but is there the underlying GUID in the grid anywhere, like in a hidden column? Otherwise, does the grid have a DataSource property? If so, hopefully it would be a DataTable object passed in, such that you could possibly pull data directly from it. If it doesn't show a DataSource property, it may still be there, but only accessible via reflection. Just my two cents.